bag – P.P – autoclavable – imprinted
- Manufactured from a special grade of polypropylene with high tear and puncture resistance.
- Commonly used for safe disposal of contaminated laboratory waste such as used petri dishes, test tubes , sample vials, cultureware and other biohazardous products.
- Also offers an alternative for storing and transportation of various products.
- Can resist pressure differences during autoclaving.
- Bags should be left open during autoclaving.
- Strong side seams stand safe under pressure or weight and guarantee safe holding of bag content.
- On the bag surface a large writing area and necessary warnings are imprinted.