bottle – ISO – screw cap – medium neck – Boro glass – clear
- Manufactured from heat resistant, durable borosilicate glass with thick walls and crush-resistant corners.
- Thick wall, heavy base and reinforced rim prevent breakage during washing and transportation.
- These impact resistant, excellently thermal stable bottles are autoclavable at 121?C. Caps should not be closed during autoclaving.
- Angled neck form allows unrestricted liquid flow out without leaving any residue at the bottle neck.
- A large GL 45 bottle neck provides easy filling and pouring. Unique design pouring ring prevents drops and spillage.
- Caps are made from polypropylene with large ridges with increased grip. Cap inner design ensures hermetical and leak proof closure.
- Volume graduations on wall side offers better liquid level viewing and reproducable filling of the bottle without the need of a cylinder.
- Volume graduations and inscriptions are printed with white enamel.
- Alternative 2 bottles: Clear bottles or amber bottles