centrifuge tubes – clear – screw cap – P.P – 50 ml – skirted
- Manufactured from ultra clear, high grade polypropylene by fully automatic, human touch free machines.
- Ultra rugged tube wall guarantees resistance to high centrifugal forces up to 6.000 RCF.
- Autoclavable at 121?C for 20 minutes. Caps should not be kept closed during autoclaving process. Otherwise tubes can be deformed.
- Alternative 2 tubes: aseptic tubes or sterile tubes
- Aseptic tubes are manufactured in germ-free, class 10.000 sterile production areas with extreme sterility control.
- Sterile tubes are manufactured in germ-free, class 10.000 sterile production areas and then resterilised by gamma irradiation.
- Sterile tubes are supplied with a certificate as a guarantee of “DNase, RNase & pyrogen free” product.
- Self stands on the laboratory benches without the need of any tube support.
- Caps are manufactured from polyethylene with large ridges for increased grip for easy opening and closing. Other technical specifications are exactly similar to the conical bottom centrifuge tubes.