*Limited-While Stock Last* gloves – neopren – for chemical protection
- Manufactured from polychloroprene which can cause allergy to the skin.
- Classified as CE category III they can be used both at laboratories and industry.
- Offers protection against semiconcentrated acids, concentrated bases, cocentrated saline solutions, glycerol, solvents, alcohols, fats and oils.
- Provide superior mechanical resistance against abrasion and perforation.
- Easy to wear due to the anatomical shape. Extremely supple due to the multi-layer technology.
- Excellent fit and flexible texture offers full dexterity and comfort during use.
- Cotton flock liner inside the glove absorbs moisture and prevents sweating during use.
- Slightly textured fingers and palm guarantee excellent grip and handling option both for dry, wet and oily products.