PCR tubes – single cavity – flat cap – 0,2 ml – sterile
- Single cavity 0.2 ml PCR tubes for thermal transfer and PCR applications are manufactured from ultra clear, virgin polyropylene by fully automatic, human touch free machines.
- Manufactured in class 10.000 sterile areas as “DNase, RNase & pyrogen free” product.
- Uniform and thin wall design accelerates the thermal heat transfer and shortens the PCR reaction and cycling times.
- Optimum tube dimensions guarantee compatibility with most leading thermal cyclers.
- Cap inner design ensures hermetical and leak-proof closure
- Once cap is closed the tubes guarantee perfect sealing during thermal cycling preventing evaporation.
- Cap can be opened and closed with one hand without the risk of sample contamination.
- Group packed with lot number, production date and expiry date printed on the package.
||18 × 22 × 12 cm