spectrophotometer cuvettes – P.S
- Manufactured from glass-clear polystyrene with 12,5 x 12,5 x 45 mm overall dimensions as single use.
- Can be both used for chemistry and life science applications.
- Wavelength operating range from 340 to 900 nm. Offers a light path of 10 mm with clear and clean optical path length.
- Optimised shape and narrow wall thickness provide increased heat transfer resulting in more constant sample temperatures during measurements.
- Groupped by mould cavity and packed in same box to ensure lowest variation of absorbtion coefficient.
- Eliminates cross contamination risk associated with washing and re-using such as glass cuvettes.
- Available 2 cuvettes: Macro Cuvettes or semi-micro cuvettes
- Supplied as 100 cuvettes packed in a styrofoam box with a cover.